Let all that you do be done in love.
Dear Friends, Thank you for your love and prayers. I'll try to bullet point this update as I am super tired.
- Here is a video giving you a little insight into how I go about making 180 DVD's Praise God we've given these out and would like to make more. As always you can watch it here .
- We have a guest preacher from the US named Russ Kennedy at church. We're working through the book of James together. Here are the links to the first three sermons
- James 1:1 I'm usually running a little late Sunday morning so we don't have all of the beginning for this one.
- James 1:2-11
- James 1:12-27
- We recently received our homeschool curriculum for the next year! Praise God. Our children love books and learning. It is such a gift from God. Often we feel like we're not good enough to teach are children at home. We wonder if we're doing a good enough job etc. Yet God has been gracious to us. And blessed us with smart kids (Though we're happy that they are smart, our main prayer for them is for God to save their souls. How much more important it is to fear God and be wise, than to have lot's of knowledge and stuff in this life and lose your own soul.) I am a professional teacher, yet it seems that a mother can accomplish in one hour what a teacher with only 15 students may accomplish in a week... and do it in love :).
- Recently it was Halloween here in Romania. Romania seems to have adopted everything about Halloween from the US except the trick or treating (which is a good time to give out tracts). It's sad to see. Basically people lie to their children about fantasy (Santa) and say he's real, while turning reality (the devil, demons, witches) into fantasy.
- Praise God that He has carried us so far. Lord willing Andrea and I will celebrate 6 years of marriage on the 24th of this month. Wow I got a good deal in this one.
- We're still praying for a house and car and would appreciate you joining us in this.
- Our neighbor had his apartment broken into in the day while Andrea and our children were home. Praise God for His protection of us and please pray it would continue.
- Also I've been in bad health for about 3 weeks now. Please pray for my healing (Jonathan).