For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
We are grateful to God for you love and prayers. Thank you. There is a strong possibility that the newest member of the DeSeno family will be joining us this month.
Andrea is due August 2nd, but so far our 2 previous children have arrived a little early. Lord willing, I'll spend the next two weeks teaching summer school, then I enter vacation. From there we hope to go to Brasov, a cooler city in the mountains, and stay with the Martin family.
Lord willing, while we are there, Andrea will give birth at Eva clinic, a private birthing clinic that doesn't perform abortions, and costs about the same as the expected bribery here in Bucharest.
Amazingly, thanks to the baby's positions, and cord, we still don't know the gender of our little active one. I guess for now it'll be a surprise. Please be in prayer for our family during this time, especially for Andrea as she has the hardest part in all this. Please pray for the salvation of this little child and for it's health and for Andrea to have and easy birth.
I'll end this update with a few bullet praise and prayer requests.
- We have found a vehicle that seems like it would really serve our family well. It is spacious yet can run on propane so it would be very economical to use. Please pray with us that God would provide the extra money we need to get this car if it's His will.
- I was recently looking at some family video's and pictures from this last winter and spring. I was amazed at just how sick we were. We (especially me and the children) were sick for about 9 months and Andrea 2 months. What a blessing good health is. Now I'm just recovering from a couple of sprains, and Demitrius some hard falls, but we really seem to be doing well. Praise God that we are healthy and please pray that it would continue, and not be like last year.
- Please pray for God to use the 180 DVD's to save souls and stop the murder of children through abortion. Just a couple of days ago, Andrea and Hannah gave tracts to a lady in a bus who ended up confessing to them that she had had 22 abortions in her life. She also had a conversation with a man in the park that day as well. He was so heartless towards the unborn it was sick. This 180 DVD (you can see it for free on www.180movie.com) is such a good tool to reach the lost and address the issue of abortion. We have no trouble giving out any amount, and really could use more materials to make more and give them out here in Romania. We do all the work, making and distributing them, it would just be a huge blessing if God would raise up some people to contribute to the materials so we can make more. Here is a short video I made for a Romanian church in Portland addressing the situation: http://youtu.be/8kpmiUZiWw4 it is mostly in English so you should understand.
- Please pray for Florin that God would save his soul. I was able to share the gospel with him, if you understand Romanian you can watch the video here: http://youtu.be/3jbPzRj0B9I
- Please pray for God to save and elderly man named Dumitru, Nicu Sotir was able to share the gospel with him. Here is the video (in Romanian): http://youtu.be/z-rbPjTn0KE
- Please pray with us that God would provide a house with a courtyard here in the city, or near it to the North. It's really hard raising children in a communist block apartment, and a house could be a huge blessing.
Thank you for your involvement in our life. May God bless us, enlarge our coast, may His hand be with us (guiding, protecting, comforting, and keeping), may He keep us from evil, that it may not grieve us.